Monday, July 31, 2006

This Few Days...

On the 26th Of July...
My biu biu biu biu biu jie reychl come mayang look for me... just to show me her pink piggy's pics on her car... so cute!!!

here is the pink cute piggy looks like















On The 28th July

Me , Ian and Adrian go for MYVIC TT at kajang.. ian is driving my car... jus reach there and everyone wanted to ciao liao... but still got few member stay down talk and went and see car and car talk... here is some pics but for the car pics i dint took any >.<

ian is driving my car on the way to kajang.. ian pls look at the road.. i dunwan any accident happen....



Yesterday... We went to 1u ENEOS shop shop some accesories... after that we went McD to teman eddy's dinner... see we so fren hor... eddyz!!

here is our rubbish after finish using...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home