Friday, August 18, 2006

The Big Deal ?

Yeah, it's a great thing that kx frequently blog now.. referring to kx, there was a Fatty John's picture in a post before this. I don't find anything really wrong about it, and most importantly is i don't understand what is the problem for putting his picture as he is our friend. I'm sure someone will be reading this sooner or later, can "you" answer me whats the big deal about that? not only that the picture must be removed, and if kx didn't, John won't be coming out to yam cha anymore? my goodness.. John, how old are you? don't you have your rights (this excludes respect to certain people) i have no offence instead i am only voicing out how i feel upon certain situations although it's none of my concern. I am angry at why John can still be so calm being controlled.. this cannot that cannot, yam cha also wan curi curi ?? zzzzzzzzz...... anyways, i have no offence instead i am only voicing out how i feel upon certain situations although it's none of my concern.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home